Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Do you know what your learning blog is for? Find out here!

 I have learnt that our blogs are for our learning. That's why they are called learning blogs. So I can't really share my favourite dog movies here or my favourite dog music. I know I can use that stuff if it relates to my learning though, so that is pretty great.

 sunglasses dog

During my Cybersmart Lesson with my facilitator, I created this comic strip to teach you about the three ways you can use your learning blog. So this blog is to teach you but also to share my work. I'm ticking off two out of the three boxes. What a good doggie!


I used Flaticon to find my dog pictures and I've attributed them at the bottom. This is important because we want the artist to get recognition for their work. I used the explore tool to find the computer image and blogger image. Those images are free to use. 

I'd love to see what you come up with. You should comment below with a link to your blog so I can go check out your version of this lesson. That would be pretty doggone awesome.


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello guys i really like it good job

    ReplyDelete
  3. very good very nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Ruby i like your post it look's verey cool from wps

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post