Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Surf's Up!



Check me out. Having a great time on the beach in Surfers Paradise. I owned those waves. Have you surfed before? You might think it's hard for dogs but we have great balance. Check out my American fren Abbie and her surfing skills.
 

While I was chillen' on the beach I heard from another fren. His name is Cooper. You might know him already. He was going to come with me on my world trip but he decided to stay home and look after his new baby brother instead. 


Can you guess where I am going? 

Here are some clues
1. It is a small island city state.
2. It has lots of big skyscrappers
3. You often fly through it on your way to other parts of the world.
4. It has lots of food markets (with yummy chimken).
5. It starts with S

Comment below if you know where I am going too.


3 comments:

  1. hi ruby i relay like your fake text i have done that to and you spell friends not ferns and here's how to spell henlo its hello

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Ruby, We (the kids in Te Rōpū Whakamanawa at Gilberthorpe School) think you are headed to SIngapore. Some of our classmates have actually been there. You should check out the waterfall in the airport. It's beautiful and you can take a lot of pictures with it. You should stay in the hotel with the pool that is suspended between the buildings. (Ms Raisin is not going near it!) Can the dog, that's lying on the surfboard, stand up to ride the waves?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Te Rōpū Whakamanawa! I am replying on behalf of Ruby, she is busy in the surf today. It is so cool to hear from you and I know she will be excited that you commented.

      You nailed it - it is Singapore. Great guess. I'm impressed that some of you have been there.

      To answer your question, yes! That dog can stand up to ride the waves. Pretty wicked, eh?!

      Thanks for leaving a comment. Happy blogging.
      :) Sharon, on behalf of Ruby.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post